naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 5 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Mio madly and blussed as she moaned loudly and kissed hin back deeply and loved all and felt happy be so close.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 5 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Kyo smiled at her and then said, "I know you love this cause i can see it on your face. But how far do you want me to go?" He kissed her once more.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Mio blussed and kissed him back more and more and then she said " all way in " and she moaned louder louder.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Kyo smiled and he started to kiss and nibble on her neck while he started to thrust harder going deep into her. He started to groan and kissed her lips passionatly.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Mio blussed and moaned more and more the more he went deeper and faster he went and kissed him back deeply.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:01 pm

After awhile of thrusting in and out, he felt like he had to release himself soon. He kissed her and then asked, "What do you want me to do? I really don't want to et you pregnant." he was a little nervous now.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Mio looked at him and she felt so much pleasure out of it and she moaned louder and louder and then said " it's ok, im on the pill anyway " and looked at kissed him back .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Kyo kissed her back but was still nervous. If he got her pregnant, she would be so young. Kyo desided no one would ever have to know and he would take care of her under the influence of his father. So Kyo stared to thrust faster and faster moaning more and more then he finally blew his load inside of her. he kissed her again, breathing hard from exhaustion.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Mio blussed alot and moaned alot and when he finshed she was breathing heavy and was tried and looked at him after.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Kyo pulled out and he layed down next to Mio and he was breathing hard. "So..how was that." He laughed a bit and smiled at her. He kissed her cheek and he got up and stretched. "That felt amazing, the best i've ever had. You are just amazing." He was smiling a lot.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:24 am

Mio blussed and smiled and then said " hehe hmm its amazing and they right I heard wolfs where big but .." and then mio got up as her mobile and she got call and eyes looked shocked and then she dropped the phone .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Kyo walked up to her and he put his hands on her hips. "Whats wrong." He was concerned for her and needed to keep her safe. He was worried something bad happened from her reaction. He then thought about what she meant by wolves are big but..then stopped, he smiled in his head laughing but then got serious again.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Mio looked down at floor and did what say or do she was shocked what the phone called told her she picked up the phone and then kyo and then said " umm I think you should leave my parents be home soon and... I found out my aunty come back but at a price a demon called diva been realised from hell "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Kyo looked at her shocked. He gave a nervous laugh and then said, "Ha, your joking, thats not possible my mother put her away with the help of her friends and my grandma. Your funny." Kyo couldn't tell himself that she was released. He walked over and started to put his clothes back on. He was very nervous.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Mio went to put clothes on and then said " im not joking , she is after rita , rita is first alpha her power is endeless but its sealed away if realised it could all and even your mother " and she knew if diva got hold of rita , she have fight rita and she not want that .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Kyo listened to this an he sat on the bed trying to comprehend what was happening. "I can't believe this..I have to get home." He got up fast and he went over to Mio and kissed her a couple times on the lips and said, "Don't do anything risky please. I can't lose you." and he then jumped out of her window and in mid air turned into his wolf form and ran home as fast as he could. I need to tell my mother, she needs to fix this.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:47 pm

mio smiled and kissed him back and watched him leave and then went bed trying to think what she heard and airi had got up for glass water in night as she had started to feel unwell and sat down on the couch to watch bit tv but had sound down low not wake anyone up .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Kyo ran home and when he did he accidentally ran intothe front door not stopping fast enough. "Ow.." He turned into his human form and went through the door rubbing his head. He was out of breath and went into the living room where his mother was and he looked at her with worry in his eyes. "Mom, we have a huge problem. Diva got loose. Shes out of hell and is not going after Rita." Kyo looked at her concerned and he sat on the floor tired and a little dizzy from hitting his head on the door.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 pm

airi just looked at her son and then said " I heard from akari who came straight here after it happened but nothing I can do about at this time , im going be training some unkowns to fight instead of me "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Kyo looked at her, "Really? I thought you said that you will fight her until she's destroyed...but ok then i guess i didn't have to come back so fast." Kyo then got up and he walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
Hiko got out of bed and came down the stairs. "What hit the house?" he then looked over at Kyo and laughed, "Wow you hit the house again didn't you. You have to learn to brake earlier." He was laughing at him and he realized that he was talking about what had happened a little earlier.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Airi smiled and giggled " oh yeah forgot say we all be invited to rita 16th birthday party thing the whole family thing tamahome doing , I think akari wants get mio have engaed or something seems silly to me but its akari " and airi went back to bed .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Kyo looked at his mom whenshe said that and was stunned, "What? Shes getting engaged?" Kyo was very sad all of a sudden and he sat down with his glass of water and sighed. Great...I guess i cna't show her how much we could do now. "Rita can't have a 16th birthday party if Diva gets her." Kyo got himself down in the dumps now.
Hiko looked at him. He sighed knowing what happened earlier. He was sorry for his son but also happy that he got to get some that night and also that he had someone to love. "Goodnight son." Then he walked upstairs with Airi and went back to sleep.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Morning came and mio woke up and got dressed for school , ate some breakfast and saw parents getting ready for work and started walk to school and smiled alittle as walked and then airi had woke up and trying wake everyone else up to get up and started make breakfast .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Kyo got up an he finishd doing everything he had to in the bathroom like brush his teeth and spike his hair, put his colonge on and then he went downstairs. He figured he'd go to school early todayso he could watch Mio at her cheerleading practice in the morning. So he grabbed his bag and walked out of the door.
Hiko got up and walked downstairs, seeing Kyo leave the house early. "Well thats not like hm to get up this early andleave in such a hurry." He laughed and smiled then he walkedup behind Airi and kissed her neck and then wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hows my beautiful woman." and he smiled at her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Airi smiled and said " im doing ok but sit down and I can finish making breakfast" and she giggled and then said " I think he thinking may need fight for her and mio had started her cheering leader practice as she did each morning .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next