naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 11 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:47 pm

airi woke after abit and looked at hiko smiled and felt so happy with him and looked around seeing so many little tengu around and giggled alittle and mio looked at  kyo and said " you total idiot you know  " and mio got up and walked off in huff
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 11 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Hiko finally woke up and looked up. He saw that Airi was awake and smiled at her then kissed her cheek.
Kyo sat there with his mouth open. "What did I do?" he sighed and got up. "Mio come on, come back here. You have to tell me what i do wrong otherwise i'll just keep doing it." He got to her and wrapped his arm around her waist and then pulled her towards him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 pm

airi smiled at him and then said " did have nice nap ,  i think your getting old" and then tried tickle hiko and giggled and mio just pushed him away and then reni had got back saw kyo and did flying kick at kyo  and said " hey bro stop being  such runt  " and sniffed around and then had big smile on her face " is mum pregant ?"
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Hiko smiled and laughed, "I guess I am. But I might as well get one in when i can, sincei have to atch you all the time to make sure you don't get yourself hurt. Now that your pregnant again and all." He laughed again and kissed her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her near him.
Kyo jumped away from Reni and wasn't very happy. "Settle down sis, I'm not doing anything. I actually don't even know what i did wrong." Then he listened to Reni, "Yes, mum is pregnant again. How can you smell that? I get yelled at for not being able to smell it. Not my fault i'm a guy and that I don't really care about smelling something different. There are so many different things that a wolfs nose can smell, i just thught itwas anoher smell to add to the list." He crossed his arms and looked towards the house.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Airi smiled and giggled and cuddled up to him feeling happy  amd reni looked at him and said " well you should know by now your just lame wolf " and giggled alittle  and mio was staring at reni as it was reni mio fav singer eva  and then said " your reni the idol " and reni looked at mio and then said " yeah i heard your mio princess of demon world  and your going out with my loser brother "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Kyo looked at Reni and growled a little, "Oh come on I'm still working on it." he looked at Mio and laughed, "You didn't know Reni was my sister? Well aren't you out of the loop." He laughed and smiled at her, his canines were sticking out a bit becuse of Reni's teasing. "Anyway, why are you here so early? I thought you were suppose to be singing for your fans till later?" He then leaned against whatever was close to him and was stable. He didn't feel like getting close to Mio anymore since she pushed him away and is apparently mad at him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm

reni looked at kyo and then said " well i had cut short  something came up , damn hunters  i was singing in part the human world for demons that were living in there and demon hunters started show up so had to stop " and mio had sneaked off to little lake nearby and looked at while hugging her leg and then got up started walk on it but it turned frozen when she started walk on it .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Kyo looked shocked, "Your kidding! They didn't seeyou did they?" He was getting kind of worried becasue if those hunters followed her here, everyone would be in trouble. Then Kyo looked around, noticng that Mio was gone. He sighed and rubbed his head. "Do you knowwhats wrong with her? Your a girl so i figured you'd know more than i do." He looked at his sister for a little bit of advice.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:59 pm

reni looked at him and said " im goddess im not idiot  and maybe you did something wrong and you both teenagers  i do know maybe she worried about something  its kinda hard deal with diva thing as mio is a half human , haldf cat demon , half butterfly demon   i heard that diva wants like all four alphas that have power  of fire , wind , ice , thunder so year scary "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Kyo looked at her and sighed, "I don't think she should have anything to worry about. After all, she has me, and even my parents and everyone else who loves her to keep her safe." He looked at her then looked in the direction that he thinks she may have walked off to.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Reni looked at kyo and then said " many people scared of things  that are supid others  , you know what mums scared of right , she scared of dying " and mio looked around  as had heard something and went hide in the trees
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Kyo looked at her and sighed, "Yes, I did know that." then he watched her hide in the woods. He was a little confused at first but he understood that she was hiding from the hunters. He didn't feel like hiding since he was more wolf than demon so they would jsut see and smell the wolf in him. He sat there and he watched for people.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:38 am

reni sighed and went inside the house and saw  her mother and father and giggled and smiled and airi got up and hugged her daughter and mio had heard something then she got a text and she read it and then she fell out the tree  and screamed abit as fell.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Kyo saw Reni walk home and sighed. ''typical sister.'' then he heard a scream to his right coming from the woods. He got up and ran though the woods having recognized the scream as Mios. When he got to her he saw her on the ground. He was worried and went up to her and he put his hand on her face, ''Are you ok? what happened?'' he looked around wondering if anyone was around to have hurt her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Mio saw Kyo and stood up and then said " yes im fine I thought I heard something andI just got a text from Rita it shocked me and then I fell out the tree and I screamed " and then mio put her phone back into her pocket and started walk back to the house.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Kyo looked at her start walking away and he got up and walked after her, ''Don't tell me your still mad at me for something.'' he grabbed her arm andpulled her close to him so he could look at her. ''Your going to have to tell me what i did otherwise this will never get better.'' and when he said tht he felt a spark within him tht he hasn't felt before, but he let it go and continued to look at her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Mio looked at him and just said " its nothing you done really I just emotional and I know my powers are changing " and she walked back into the house she just went to share bedroom airi had let stay in and put her hand to her chest as baf a visible eariler.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Kyo sighed and watched her walk off. He went back to the house after her and he went to the room tht Muo was in and knocked on the door, ''Mio can i come in?'' he felt bad about how he is and if he ever hurt her he just didn't want to lose her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:30 am

Mio looked up and goy up and opened the door  and then said "  its not your fault I just got my first kinda vision its kinda a lot handle  " and then put her hand on his head and showed the vision she had .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Kyo looked at her after the vision was over and he sighed, "I see why your worried, but what does all of that mean then? What is going to happen to all of us." He desided to walk into her room so no one else heard what they were talking about. He shut the door and put his hands on her waist pulling her close to him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Mio put her head on his shoulder and did what to do and just said " i do not know im worried , i want to to save rita but for some reason i think it may be death for her or something "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Kyo looked at her, "I don't understand, she should be fine but i guess if Diva got to her then she wouldn't." He sighed, What is this world coming to. Everyone is afraid for their lives. he then looked at her and stroke her hair. "Everything should be fine."
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:36 pm

mio smiled and stood up rpoley and said " yeah as long we are together " and mio sat down on her bed and then layed down on bed and closed her eyes
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:53 pm

He sighed and just went over to the window and sat on the window cill looking outside. He didn't know what to do. I'm still not certain what is going on but if she is worried about it, things must be serious. I have to keep an eye on her from now on. And definatly no more fighting with her. Ican't afford to lose her now. He looked over his shoulder to see if she was watching him and then looked out of the window again.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:55 pm

After awhile mio had fallen asleep and the next morning airi got kyo , mio and reni into the garden and then said " kyo we need awaken your tengu form so i want you to fight reni "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next