naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 14 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:56 pm

All of a sudden Hiko smelt Diva so he ran in the direction he could smell her. Once he got to where she was close, he stopped and peered around the corner. Airi must be in here, Diva wouldn't just stand in front of a cage for no reason. He didn't know what to do so he sat where he was and waited to see what he could do.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 14 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Airi looked weak and felt tired and then diva smelt something and then said " I and a wolf " and reni had appeared in alpha form and pointed her sword at diva and went to attack her but diva dodgeed all attacks .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Kyo was right next to Reni attacking Diva when he could. He wanted her gone as much as everyone else in the demon world. He started to go for her legs trying to take her out.
Hiko decided now was the time to make his move, so he teleported inside of the cage to get Airi untied. He made sure to untie her wings first so they wouldn't be damaged, then he unhooked her from her shackels. Then he looked to his right and saw their baby in a cage. He sighed after getting Airi out and went to get his baby. He opened the cage to get her out and he held her close to him, trying to comfort the baby.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:06 am

Reni had got diva to ground and held her sword above her throat and then diva said " if you kill me see dies too " and as soon reni stopped diva got so fast and grabbed reni her throat going to kill reni and soon as airi been taken she bit her hand making bleed and made symbol on her hand said so words demon and then looked rita who looking near by and rita was not been controlled and then jumped and hit diva away from reni and reni fell to her knees trying breath.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Kyo looked at Airi with surprise. He hasn't seen his mother move that fast in a long time, and hit with so much power. He smiled and watched Diva lie on the ground. "You think she's done yet. I can't believe she would hold out much longer." He was debating if she was going to stand up again or not. He hoped not.
Hiko looked at Kyo and stood by his side. "Don't think its over yet son. Diva has a lot of fight in her. She isn't done with us yet." He sighed and walked over to reni to make sure she was okay.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am

Diva looked at them all and stood up and as soon as she was about to say somethng , her body was surround by ice and mio had her body back and diva thrown out and across the room and mio had started crying and fell to the floor and Rita ran up and hugged her and mio hugged her back cried and then a man appeared kille diva by crushing her body and said " stupid clone " and then walked towards airi and touched her face " hmm you look just like your mother, you will be mine " and he grabbed her arms and reni stood up .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Kyo ran up to Mio also making sure she was ok. When a man showed up out of no where and crushed diva's clone and was shocked by the brute strength that this man showed.
Hiko saw this man and started to growl. Hiko walked up to Airi bared his teeth at this man. "What do you think you are doing. Get away from my wife." He then wrapped his arm around Airi's shoulders and pulled her close to him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:25 am

Airi felt scared not knowing what to do and she knew the man and had always been scared of him and started shake a little bit until hiko came pulled her towards him and she stopped shaking and then the man said " her mother got away from me, but she will not " and tamahome appeared and went up and gave her and pat on the head and then said " i want have it now i know you do good " and made mio the queen the demon world and mio clothes changed long purple dress and crown on her head and then stood up and nodded at tamahome and sword things came from above her arms and she attack the man .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Hiko was confused for a bit. "I thought you were the heir to the throne." He asked Airi but was concentraiting on Mio's fight. He wondered if he should help her but he was just going to stay there to make sure nothing would happen to his wife.
Kyo looked at Mio and was shocked. Her transformation was beautiful and he was watching her fight in awe. He didn't know what to do other than to just stare at her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:05 am

Airi looked at Hiko and said " no , I'm the clan leader of the tengu " and mio kept attacking the man and then he grabbed her arm and said " you must strong get my clone of diva our of your body but your still too weak , I can feel your feelings , you want to protect everyone but you cannot and you love that wolf but can say it in words " . Rita jumped and slashed him with her scythe and man just punched her and airi knew what had been done she turned into her tengu form and grabbed her sword and put her blood onto it and every demon that around looked airi in hungrey way and she slashed her sword at the man and he said " no you can not do this " and started to turn to stone .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Hiko went over to Rita to make sure she was ok, which he was sure she was but he was still concerned. Kyo just stood there in shock when that man said that Mio loved him but she couldn't say it, and watched curiously as his mother turned into her tengu form and started to attack the man, turning him into stone.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:57 am

thre man grabbed hold of airi arm and said " im not going alone i take you with me " and airi started feel scared and get bit off her her but it did not work and then mio was shocked that he read her thoughts and bit her lip and then saw he had grabbed airi and ran up and started to attack him to kill him and after awhile he had turned into stone and airi was free but she fainted and mio caught her before fell to ground .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Hiko looked back and saw that Airi fell to the ground. He ran up to her and saw mio was there too so he sighed with relief and asked mio, "What happened? I was busy helping Rita." He stroked Airi's hair and hoped she was alright.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:47 am

Mio looked at hiko and then said " she just fainted after i killed that man " and Hanzo and haniko appeared and mio put airi gently on the ground and hanzo started heal airi and haniko looked at hiko and said " she is going back to her first form the only way save her self and she put her self in deep sleep that is all " and then hanzo took airi and hiko to her house so airi wake in safe place and mio went to kingdom so she be queen and rita and kyo went with her and reni looked after new born baby of airi`s .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:51 am

Hiko sat next to Airi, still stroking her hair, hoping she would wake up soon. He wanted to talk to her and make sure she was okay. He decided to take a break from sitting there since he was sitting around for a couple hours just watching her hoping she would wake up anytime soon. He walked around to find Hanzo. "So did this ever happen to her before? I mean fainting after someone died in front of her?" He put his hands in his pockets and roamed the room while talking to Hanzo.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:57 am

Hanzo looked at him and said " no it has not but her body was as it limit and need time to heal , she will be awake soon " and after many weeks airi woke up. As airi turned back to normal self and her hair was pitch black as black bird and skin very pale and she got up and saw Hiko asleep next to bed and she smiled .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:46 am

Hiko felt the bed move a little bit and he woke up and looked around. He looked at Airi and he smiled. "How are you feeling? Do you need me to get you anything?" he said anxiously as he didn't know if she was still alright. He got up and kissed her forehead gently as though she was just born again.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:52 am

Airi looked and shook her in saying no and walked out the room and locked her self bath room and she knew needed drink blood and made a bath and got in it and layed into get the urge out of her head .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Hiko had an idea as to what was wrong with her. So he turned into his wolf form and ran into the woods. Within a couple of minutes, he managed to come back with a deer. He dragged it through the house and up to the bathroom door. "Airi, I am trying to help you here, maybe you could try how I managed to quench my thirst this time?" He held the neck of the deer in his hand, letting the rest of its body drag. He hoped this was the right thing to do. She needed a lot of blood that only an animal would be able to supply her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Airi got dressed and put underwear and tshirt on and looked at him and leaned in and moved her hair out the way and put her fangs into deer and started to drink the blood.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Hiko smiled when he saw her sink her teeth into the deers neck. "Now I know it tastes a bit more sweet than human blood, but I think you can begin to enjoy it. It's actually quite settling in your stomach. I can also get you something to eat anytime too so if your ever hungry just ask for it and I will go hunting for one." He put the neck on the flood so she could enjoy herself while he sat in a chair and waited till she was done.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 pm

After awhile she was done finshed drinking and wiped the blood away from her mouth and said " Im ok but it tasted alot weirder " and then sat down on bed and laid down .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Hiko laughed a bit and kissed her forehead again, "I thought you would say that." He sad down next to her and stroked her hair. He wondered what she was dreaming about while she was sleeping.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:12 pm

After alittle abit she woke up and looked Hiko and got up and looked at herself on the mirror and looked at her hair and wanderd if looked good on her .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Hiko walked up behind her and smiled. He touched her hair and said, "You know, this was your normal hair color when I first laid my eyes on you. How you look now is how I met you and how I fell in love with you. So don't worry, you still look as beautiful as you always do. No matter what color your hair is." He smiled and kissed her head.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next