naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 6 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Hiko smiled and laughed. "Ahh so my man is growing up. He's gotta check out all the ladies like his old man used to do." Hiko laughed really hard and he leaned against the counter. "You missed the privlege of me flirting with you in high school. I was actually just like Kyo until high school ended and tragedy occured in my life. Thats when i became cold and bitter." Hiko looked at Airi after he told hs story and smiled.
Kyo got to the school and then he walked to where the girls are having practice, found Mio and watched her practice. He tried not to gettoo close though.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 6 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Airi giggled and smiled and then said " oh really , well you missed me in cute school uniform " and she giggled more and then mio had finished her practice she got back dressed her school uniform and went homeroom class and sat down at her desk.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Hiko smiled at her and said, "Oh really? Well i get something better than you in your high school uniform." he laughed and kissed her on the lips then got out a glass for water.
Kyo was happy to see her have practice and he went to his first class and sat down bored already.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:33 pm

When glass was to started all boys in class just looked mio and mio looked at away she wandering like all time they try ask her out she tried to avoid it and airi smield and giggled and said " oh really , what did you have in mind " and giggled abit more .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Hiko smiled at her and said, "Well, we've had two kids, and apparently one more on the way sometime. So i've seen a lot more than all of those other peoople have." he smiled and put his hand on her waist and kissed her deeply.
Kyo looked over at Mio and saw all of these other guys trying to ask her out. He was getting angry and his canines were starting to show. He looked at Mio and thought to her. Do you want me to stop them? Are they bothering you? He didn't want her to be bothered by dumb boys like those posers.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Airi blussed and giggled and kissed him back deeply and put her arms around his neck in a hug and mio just looked at Kyo and then thought to him no it's ok they do not know what I really am , let be or are you getting jealous and she giggled to herself and then Rita walked into class and went talk mio about her birthday party for that day.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:52 am

Hiko smiled and he hugged her. "You mean the world to me." And he kissed hr once more.
Kyo looked at Mio and then loooked away. I'm not jealous. He was very serious and was kinda offended to be called jealous. But he let it slip and just tried not o think about it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:58 am

Airi blussed and smiled and kissed him back and she did not know what she do without him and mio giggled and got up and walked off as she bumped into her ex who grabbed her arm tight and mio pushed him out the way and when to the nurse office   to hanzo something  and thought the day all boys in the class had be talking about mio who had gone nurse office and thought go see her  and that she was sick
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Hiko picked Airi up and he walked over to the couch with her. he sat down and sat her on his lap holding her in his arms.
Kyo watched her walk out of the room and when she didn't come back he walked to the nurses office and peered intothe window. When he saw her he was a little worried. He knocked on the door and walked inside. "Are you ok Mio?" He stood next to the door wondering what could be wrong.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Airi smiled and giggled a little and put her arms around and kissed him slowly and mio heard kyo voice and and closed the curtain around the bed and she was scared look and him and just said " no do not not look at me " and mio hair and body had changed her hair was a light pink  and the style of teh hair was differnt not so straight anymore and her cat ears and tail had appeared and her eyes were deep red .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Hiko smiled and kissed her back.
Kyo was confused and said, "Why not? I love lookingat you, no matter what form your in." Kyo walked a little closer, but if she didn't want him to see her he wouldn't push it. "So should i just go then?" he looked in her direction.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:21 pm

airi smiled and the layed her head on his chest and smiled and hanzo sighed and got up from her chair and pulled curtain back and grabbed mio hand and mio was bit surprised and hanzo said " your idiot its ok be in that form just not around humans , your first male see her in this form she was scared and she only goes in this form to battle if she needs to or if goes blood lustful " and mio just looked down at the floor and blushed and she bit her lip with her fangs abit as trying to take in kyo sent
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Hiko smiled and he started to fall asleep with Airi in his arms.
Kyo looked at hanzo and then at Mio and smiled then he walked in front of her and he put his hand under her chin. "No matter what you look like in any of your forms, you'll always look gorgeous to me." He then looked at Hanzo and smiled at her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:31 pm

airi started fall to sleep aswell and smiled as she slept s vision she saw war and diva and hate and her own death and she woke up and to the kitchen and got glass water and splashed in her face she was bit shock and mio  blussed  and just looked away abit  and hanzo just laughed and then said " your soo much like your father "  and then red butterfly appeared on mio `s head and she looked up and walked to the window and  looked up at the sky and then said " something bad going happen to tonight " and the sky was full of goddess  come to the human world .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Hiko felt Airi get up so he walked to the kitchen and said, "Whats wrong? Have a bad dream?" He then wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her.
Kyo then looked at the window and saw all of the godesses coming down from heaven. "Whats going to happen?"
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:43 pm

airi was breathing deeply and went put her hand on her marriage mark and sighed with relief and mio just said " because of tonight rita will be 16 and everyone thinks her powers will come out and diva will use her as pawn for her war she wants so much to kill everyone and to kill airi " and hanzo just said " but it will not happen their a lot more unkowns than there were many years ago , you told me you unlocked alpha stage  of yourself you know what that come with a lot of pain the only reason airi can control it is to hiko their love for each other is strong  "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Hiko felt a touch on his marriage mark and sighed, "Somethings going to happen isn't it." He said and he put his head on hers and held her tight.
Kyo looked at Mio with a surprised look on his face. "So diva is trying to kill my mother? But why? She's never done anything wrong other than keeping this world safe, just becaue Diva doesn't like that shouldn't mean anything. What can I do to help with this? I'm sure i can help in some way." He looked at Hanzo and was worried but strong.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Hanzo then spoke " the reason diva wants to kill airi is quite she hates her for falling in love with hiko , diva hates wolfs but airi is her twin sister and diva feels that hiko stole her away from her and wishes kill airi and herself so that they can die together its kinda sick " and mio knew bad and she knew have to fight soona dnthe sighed and " there mum being annoying wants be married off to some royal cat demon guy " and airi looked at hiko and then said " I had  a vision as soon a the child I am to have get born diva will take me and the baby and people come save us but in it all to save the child I take away my marrage mark and I die " and airi started to cry .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Hiko looked at her shocked, "What? Thts not possible is it!" he then turned her around so that he was looking at her and he kissed her to tryto comfort her.
Kyo looked at them, "Seriously? She is messed up in the head. I can't believe this." Kyo then walked around the room tryin to calm himself. His canines had started to grow and was showing through his lips.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 pm

hanzo smirked and looked mio face and then said that could be heard for quite abit " I can see on your face your true feelings for him you go what you like its good listen to parents but sometimes just let nature take s course do what feel  as I know akari would not want cat / wolf breed on throne one day  but I say screw it  and  as my demon clan has nearly died do not let the wolfs , your smart girl but your dumb when come to love " and mio just blussed and smiled and said " yeah I am but im trying to start " and airi kissed him back and hugged him tightly trying cry but the tears still came .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Hiko held onto her and tryed to calm her down. "Everything will be fine."
Kyo then looked at Hanzo and sighed, "Ok, so are we going to do anything to help with this? I can't just sit back and do nothing while all of this is going on right under my nose." he then looked at Mio and didn't knowwhat to do. he didn't want her to ge hurt going out there, but he also knew that being with her would give him the confidence he needed to be able to defeat people. He then leaned his back aganst the wall and ran his hand threw his hair.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:27 pm

mio then blushed and looked kyo and walked up to and put her hand on the side his face and then hanzo said " I think diva wait for a moment when airi is weak and that be long time maybe in a year but we can not do anything till that time comes but it is that big party for rita lets  watch her and we know that if she goes out of power mio you know right " and mio just said "  I have to save from the pain "  and then day went past and mio went home to get ready for ritas party and airi smiled  then said "  I know I have be strong but still  at least diva will not attack tonight , its party for rita the alpha we ned get ready tamahome invited the whole family "  and airi got up and wiped her tears and went get into a dress  and started do her hair and makeup.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Hiko looked at her, "Aw do i have to wear that tux again? I feel too proper for that, and a wolf should not be put in a tux." Hiko made fun of the tux all the way upstairs and tickle Airi when he got up there. He then sat on the bed and waitied for her to be done with all of her stuff.
Kyo looked at Mio and put his hand on hers. When she left he desided to go home also and rest. But he realized that he had to go to that party also. When he got int the house he went up to Reni and asked, "Do we really have to go? You know i don't like parties." e sat on the couch and sighed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:40 pm

airi giggled and smiled then said " but look so handsome in them " and giggled and thn finshed with her hair an makeup and mio got ready and was at tamahome mansion had sit next her parents as men came up to meet mio and reni looked at putting on make up and then said " well do want miss mio beating up all the men are to meet her and for her to  choose  and anyway  it be fun " and reni wore blue dress that matched her hair  and they all wnt to party as soon the whole family turned up mio saw kyo and smiled alittle and mio was in demon form that had pink hair and she wore red dress  that showed off her curves and chest .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Hiko looked at her and smiled. "If you say so hun." He thenchanged into his tux without saying much more about it.
Kyo hen changed and wondered what she meant by Mio having to choose some guy. When they got there he saw Mio and he smiled at her and winked at her. You look stunning today. And he walked with everyone not knowing where to go.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next