naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes [ Hiko Only]

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Changes [ Hiko Only] - Page 11 Empty Re: Changes [ Hiko Only]

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:34 am

Airi did not know what to say until reni came into her asked something and airi did not what to say she stood their and then walked into living room and looked at hiko and said " reni says she wants be a songstress for the goddess and for demon world , I do not know she get protection and bring a lot peace as there be no war but I still do not know , what you think hiko " and reni stood their waiting to see what her father said
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 am

Hiko looked over at them and he sat up slowly. He waved reni over to him and looked her in the eyes. His eyes were full of compassion and kindness. "Is this what you really want to do? Cause once you start, you are required to stay and fufull your job." Hiko looked at her waiting to see what she really thinks.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:52 am

Reni looked at her father hoping he let her and then she said " yes but mum said I have go school as high school student for time aswell but she said if its ok with you and yeah I do I think I make difference bring peace and stop war and death " and airi sighed and watched her daughter as she was bit shaking and nervous
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:55 am

Hiko listened to what Reni had to say and he smiled and looked at the ground. "Well, I think that if this is you passion and you can go through with it, I can't stop you. I think you will be a lovely songstress." Hiko looked at Reni to see her reaction.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:58 am

Reni had huge smile on her face and then said " thank you sooo much dad " and reni kissed hiko on the check and then looked airi and then said " go on then " and then airi looked at hiko and then said " be gone awhile take goddess to get signed up " and airi teleported with reni to get everything singed up and airi got back abit late and sent reni to bed .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:04 am

Hiko smiled when Reni was so happy and kissed him. He was lonely when Airi was gone but he wasjust laying on the couch and was taking a nap for the most part. Other times he got up and talked to Hanzo. When Airi got back home Hiko sat up on the couch and looked back at her. "So how did the sign up go?" he was curious as to how things have gone,also wondering how it takes so long.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:07 am

airi looked at hiko and went to sit next him and then said " yeah it went well , they had sort her image like what clothes she wear as poster images and stuff and her hair style and what her first single be and if they change her name to something hide her identity " and airi laid back and yawned and smiled then knew in the next ten years they have a lot going on , she would busy but at least have some time of peace at least.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11