naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes [ Hiko Only]

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Changes [ Hiko Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Changes [ Hiko Only]

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Hiko sighed in the shower. "Whats wrong with Airi lately, she's never acted like this before. Something is wrong, other than the fact that Diva is trying to break up apart, but Diva doesn't realize that if she trys that, then we will both die. Ugh why does everyone try to hurt her." he rubbed his face and he just stood there, letting the water run down his body.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Airi tried calm herself down and slapped both her hands against her cheeks of her face and then walked over to her dressing table and sat down on the seat there and just brushed her hair and looked into the mirror at herself at her body and smiled and started to think to herself I never thought I get this far after everything that has happened and airi then touched her marriage mark on her chest and smiled and blussed at same time .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Hiko was jsut letting the water run down his body. Then he felt a slight touch on his marriage mark and felt good. He knew that Airi loves him but he was wondering what was going on with her. He got out of the shower, halfway dried off, wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom, messing up his hair in the sexy way that Airi likes it. He looked around and he smiled, and walked up behind Airi and poked her cheek, not doing anything else.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Airi sat there little while just brushing her hair and as soon hiko entered the room she smell his sent enter the room and when came and poked her , she turned her head slightly and looked at him and blushed alittle and smiled and said cute funny voice " Hey ! "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 pm

He smiled at her and kissed her. Then he walked over to the window and looked outside, "So are you going to take a shower now? Its nice and warm for you." He just stared out of the window, looking at the wide open space as his yard, and looked at the forest near his house, closed the window, and shut the curtains. Just to be safe... he closed his eyes and sighed, hopeing everything will go ok.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Airi looked at hiko as walked to the window and smiled lightly and got up and said " really after I just brushed all my hair nice silky like " she giggled little and walked into the bathroom to go take a shower , she turned on the shower and water poured over her body , she closed eyes enjoying the heat of the water .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Hiko laughed and thought Your such a girl he desided to lay down on the bed and think about what happened that day. It was such a long day and so much had happened. He didn't want anything else to happen. He closed his eyes then felt a stabbing pain in his arm, so he looked down and there was a kunai in his arm. Hiko growled and pulled it out of his arm and got up, looked around for the perpetraitor when he got hit with another kunai in the other arm. "Where are you, you cowardly bastard!" he started to get angry and when he saw someones shadow outside of the window, he opened it, and stood face to face with Diva. "Bitch!" he turned into his wolf form as fast as light and bit her leg, dragging her to the ground with him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Diva just laughed at him her body turned into black birds and she appeared above in the sky with her black bird wings out her body floating and said " you think that would kill me stupid mutt " and laughed even more then she said " your just scared that I will kill her this time " , then man appeared beside diva who also black bird and he just laughed as well " he just as stupid as his hore mother , she can no longer hide herself from our view "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Hiko was getting very angry with them How dare you speak of my mother with such vain! She was an amazing woman! Your just jealous that you can't have a life! He then jumped at the man and bit onto his leg, throwing him to the ground. Hiko snarled at Diva, he had a slight smile on his face like he had a plan for her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:19 pm

The man kicked hiko away and then said " your more than idiot than I thought " and then older wolf appeared and went hit the man away and the wolf turned into human form of a women and its was hiko mother , she had long curly straight hair and looked all goddess like and carried and spear like weapon in her hand and then said " that's enough ,Hihi its just illusion she using your blood , but im very much alive "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Hiko was frozen in shock. Mom... he didn't know what to do. He just stood there in his wolf form, looking more like an idiot every minute he didn't move. How did you find me? He walked back through the window completely forgetting about Diva and her illusion. When he got through the window, he put some clothes on and sat on the bed with his head in his hands.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Airi looked outside and saw everything when it was all over and she got dressed in a white summerish dress and went to find hiko with his face in hands and hugged him and looked up at haniko and she looked at hiko and put her hand on his head and said " HiHi we always known where you are though airiand many of my goddess like akari , I been watching you for long time ".While outside lots goddess had got rid the illusion as was just cat demon taking the form of diva .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:38 pm

"Why did you come back. You left us..You just left Lunar and I to fend for ourselves." He got up and walked over to the window, not looking at his mother. "I don't know what Lunar would say is she found out you were here right now. I don't think she would be very happy." He looked at his mother and crossed his arms. He looked at Airi and he walked up to her, stroked her cheek, and he started to walk to the door.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Haniko looked at hiko and then said " really kinda not my choice kinda nearly died and and looking after the heavens and trying keep everyone safe on this world " and soon as hiko was going walk though the door lunar stood in front him and also did airi mother misao and airi stood and smiled happy to see her and airi then thought to hiko she did bring back my mother who was raped and killed in her own blood and your sister , at end she your mother
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Hiko saw Lunar standing right in front of him. Lunar.. he was so shocked he nearly fell over. "Why are you doing this..Things were just fine as they were before you showed up and interfered with how the natural way of life is suppose to work. I know your my mother, and i know your trying to help, but please, don't..I love my sister, and i love you, I love my wife, kids, and her mother, but things that are dead are not suppose to come back to life. Sorry, but this is not suppose to happen." He walked towards the window and looked at everyone, "I'm leaving...call me when you need something, seems like Airi has enough company right now." Hiko jumped out of the window and ran into the woods in his wolf form.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Haniko sighed and thought be such moody idiot but stayed with airi for little before going and airi said good bye everyone and little later hanzo came over to bring reni and kyo back around and arii put them to bed and airi sat down on the sofa waiting for hiko to come back , she was worried and then started to fall asleep .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Hiko was running for a long time. He didn't start for home till he was getting tired. When he got home, he took a little while till he decided to open the door and walk inside. Back in his human form again, he didn't know if he was too hard on his mom or not, but he knew that she shouldn't have brought Lunar back. "She had enough time in life, over 500 years...yeah, thats enough, she was happy to die in peace. I'm next." he sighed and walked inside the house, noticing Airi laying on the sofa. "She must have been waiting for me to return. Poor girl." he said and he stood next to her to see if she was fast asleep.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Airi heard the door opened and rubbered her eyes and looked to see hiko there and looked up at him and smiled and stood up , she did not know what she should say and grabbed held his hands into her hands and she said " I will always be here you "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Hiko looked at her and watched her take his hands in hers. He sat down next to her on the couch. "I know your always here for me, cause if you weren't, then i wouldn't be here either. Remember, our souls are connected through our marraige." he pulled down his shirt, showing the mark on his chest, along with a lot of his other past scars that were very noticable.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Airi smiled and sat back down , she nodded and she put her hand on his marriage and said " I know " and then she let got and kissed him on the lips .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Hiko smiled when she touched his mark and he kissed her back. "So why didn't you want to join me today when i took a shower? U can't still be shy about doing things with me like that are you?" he looked at her concerned and added. "Now i know that Diva isn't done with us, and that she will always come back to try to break us apart, but she can't kill you to get to me, cause then i'll die too and she won't get what she wants then. So there is no need to worry." he looked at her and hugged her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Airi blussed abit and smiled and hugged him and said " I know and I do not know maybe been awhile since we done anything I feel like newbee " she giggled alittle and sighed hit herself little on her head and stuck her tougue out she felt like bit of idiot .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:20 pm

He looked at her and snickered, "Your cute." he messed with her hair and started to walk upstairs. He had a big grin on his face while he walked away from the couch. He loved messing with her, it reminded him of when him and lunar were always together.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Airi blussed and got up from the sofa and walked behind him and said " hey ! " and she had a feeling what he was up too .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:32 pm

He saw her running up behind him which made him move faster. He smiled at her and when he got to his room he shut the door and layed down on the bed like nothing ever happened. He waited for her to enter the room for him to make his move.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next