naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes [ Hiko Only]

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Changes [ Hiko Only] - Page 10 Empty Re: Changes [ Hiko Only]

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 pm

"Oh really, i'm glad you were thinking of how it would affect us in the future! How dare you change our lives!! Your mending the way we should live, manipulating us! You are terrible, your not helping us, your making everything worse. How could you not tell me about this? It would be nice to know how many childern we were suppose to have. I can't handle this." Hiko walked around looking at the floor starting to calm down some. He looked around at all the men and women, "Oh calm down, I could kill every one of you if i really wanted to." Hiko then went over to airi to make sure she was ok. Maybe i have been getting soft... He thought to himself, and was quite displeased with his fact.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed May 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Airi looked at hiko and smiled lightly and then stood up and looked at haniko " was your fault my father died " and haniko then said " oh kyou just could keep his nose out when i told him about what i did he just wanted make right and thats why diva killed him if he just listened to me " and airi got made her body started turn fire as she was mad and hit fire blast at her and tamahome appered and with deep voice said " stop we do not need another war we just got rid diva and mora " and airi looked at haniko and said " i never come near my children again " and then airi walked off pissed .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed May 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Hiko was still angry with her and he walked up to her and he said in a stern voice, "You are not worthy enough to be called my mother. I disown you." Hiko walked away, taking a glance at Tamahome before he left. His eyes were still blood red and his canines were still showing through his lips. His side still continued to bleed, but again, he didn't care at the moment. He knew he was starting to turn mortal, which worried him. He won't be able to live as long as he can this way. He sighed to himself and walked towards Airi.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed May 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Airi looked at hiko and sighed alittle and she just wanted get back home and have some peace and hanazo transpoted them all back to her house and airi just went see how kids were doing and picked up kyo and smiled and cuddled up with him and reni smiled and just some drawings of the family and hanzo started heal hiko injury again and then she said " at least your life not dull " and giggled alittle.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Hiko sat down and looked at hanzo and wasn't amused. "Yeah I know, and i have to take care of it. Its aging me. And i don't think Airi is taking it too well." Hiko looks over at where airi was, seeing that she had a smile on her face and she waas cuddling with Kyo, "Nevermind, i stand corrected, i guess i'm the only one having a hard time with this." Hiko sighed and put his heead in his hands, rubbing his face. "What am i to do Hanzo. Theres no way i'm going to be able to stop this.." Hiko just kept looking over by Airi, watching them have a good time.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed May 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Hanzo smiled and then said " she is but from inside she put on a smile but she crying from inside , she put on a smile for you , reni and kyo and i think just let the kids grow up like normal humans and teach how be demon when are not at school and have normal live that you deserve but deal problems when you get to them and anyway i doctor and school aswell so i can keep watch them and if you ever need a night alone free i do not mind baby sitting " and airi singing to reni and kyo and kyo was clapping his hands and poking airi in the face .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed May 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Hiko listened to what she said. A smiled started to form on his face and he looked at her and said, "Thanks Hanzo. You've been a good friend to our family, and a real help too. I don't know how many times i'd be dead if it wasn't for you." Hiko then stood up and felt relief in his side. It didn't hurt anymore, which made him happy knowing that he wouldn't have to worry. "Hanzo, i need to talk to you in private." He then decided to tell her through his throughts and made sure his mind and hers was shut off from anyone else, even Airi can't hear his thoughts. I think i'm turning moral. I can't heal myself anymore like i could, and i'm afraid that if i can't heal myself, i will be able to get killed a lot easier. Hiko looked her in the eye, and he had a worried look in his eyes.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Hanzo heard what Hiko was saying to her though his thoughts and then she said " there maybe away but I do not know if it will woke but it's injecting airis blood in yours alphas blood very strong and heal from any wound and airis blood does have wolf and black bird " and hanzo looked at Hiko
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu May 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Hikolooked at her, "How is that suppose to keep me from dying." Hiko looked over his shoulder and saw Airi there all happy with their childern and felt bad. "I can't leave them. Not anytime soon."
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu May 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Hanzo looked at him and sighed and then said " her blood has great healing factor, so it would bring na k healing abilites " and airi brought the children in living room and then started make meal for them all.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu May 23, 2013 3:30 pm

"Yeah i got that but would it make me immortal again? Thats what i'm worried about. I just don't want to die on them." Hiko sat down and just sighed. "I can't do this." Hiko walked out of the house and started to pace outside.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu May 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Hanzo saw Hiko leave and knew he did know what to do and thought to him yes it would as its airi blood and she is immoral being and airi looked out the window at Hiko and wandered what was wrong.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu May 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Hiko heard her but just kept walking around trying to walk his worries away. I can't let her wonder why we need her blood though. If we go up to her and just ask for her blood shes going to get suspicious. We can't risk that. She doesn't know about this, and she won't. Not if i can help it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Hanzo thought to him that's kinda be hard I got tiny sample but we need alot unless got some while she was sleeping but why just tell her she is your wife and then hanzo to look for airi who had gone back chopping veg to put in a stew.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu May 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Hiko sighed and walked back by hanzo and leaned against the wall. "You really think that will work. Just becasue i say that shes my wife she's jsut going to let me go without wondering. I don't think it'll work." he looked at her then looked at where the kitchen is.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu May 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Hanzo walked past him and said " you got put trust and belief in her and anyway im not normal doctor or demon " and hanzo had knocked airi and transported her to her doctor part her house and got syringe to take the blood and got Hiko arm and injected in to his arm and blood flowed as so did many powers too and airi eyes opened and she sat up.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu May 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Hiko looked at her shocked. "Well i guess thats one way to do that." Hiko felt a serge of power through his body and his eyes turned red, then back to their normal color. "Wow that was a rush." He then looked at Airi when she sat up and didn't want to be there when she got mad.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu May 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Airi did not know what to say and then said " why take my bloody if you ask I give to you " and hanzo just stood out of it but could feel room heating up as airi mad .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu May 23, 2013 4:20 pm

"Yeahh, not my idea hun." Hiko then just kissed her and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. He didn't want to be the one to get yelled at for this. I needed your blood hun. I was in trouble, and i didn't want to worry you. He thought that to Airi, then added, come sit on the couch with me. I want to hold you in my arms right now. he waited for her to come by him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri May 24, 2013 12:42 am

Airi did not know what to say she was mad but she loved him a lot she just wanted him tell her if something had come up and then she walked into living and sat sofa and sat alittle way away from him as she still was still alittle mad at him
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:55 am

Hiko sighed when he saw her sit a little away from him. He reached over and rapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him and then put her legs over his so he could hold her in his arms. "I didn't want to tell you what was going on. It wasn't my idea to do what Hanzo did either, my way would've been more humain at least." Hiko looked at her and kissed her forehead then hugged her closer to his body.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Airi blussed and heard what Hiko said and then she pouted abit and then said " I know but still I want to know what was going on I felt left in the dark and anyway there be changes to your body now with the blood in you, you may become more lustful and fighting be harder control your body " and airi turned looked at him, while hanzo looked her pc trying to find something out.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:14 am

Hiko looked down and sighed, "I know, there are risks, but i'm also immortal again. That was my goal. I can deal with side effects. I just couldn't bare the fact that i might die in battle and bring you down with me." Hiko couldn't look at her. He was lost in thought thinking about what would happen if he didn't do what he did.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 am

Airi turned and looked at him fully and sighed and put her forehead on his forehead and then said " your idiot you know but reason I love you , but I would not cared at least we die together I could happy for ever " and then hanzo walked and said " I hate pull to apart but I kinda hacked into goddess and reapers database and kinda got something you should have look at airi its about alpha " and airi got up and followed hanzo to her computer and saw the image it shocked her abit there was picture of three and school photo it had what look like kyo , mio and girl dark hair and name at bottom the screen said rita and airi knew she have keep eye her in the furture .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:26 am

Hiko didn't move from the couch since he was not involved with what they had to say. He was a wolf and only that. Hiko just layed down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling, a lot of info was running through him mind as to what might happen in the future. His childern are going to be a lot different. "Reni is already growing up, and Kyo is very adventurous even though hes so young still. I'm worried about this family. I hope things go well." Hiko looked around and sighed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next