naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncertain times ( kenta only )

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Uncertain times ( kenta only )  - Page 3 Empty Re: Uncertain times ( kenta only )

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Reni smiled and giggled and said " yep i want the big teddy bear in the back " and she looked at him and she smiled cutely at him and hoped she get it .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Uncertain times ( kenta only )  - Page 3 Empty Re: Uncertain times ( kenta only )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Kenta smiled and said, "I'm sure you can get it. You have skills." He laughed a bit and then watched her try for the animal she wanted. He always wondered if he looked as cuddly as a stuffed animal when he was in his wolf form. He thought he looked pretty fluffy since he liked to keep his fur nice and clean.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Reni smiled and grabbed the little balls at the game though them at targets and she hit them all on target and got big bear and nearly bigger than herself and smiled as was so cute.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Kenta thought she looked so cute as she held onto that big bear. "Would you like me to hold that so you can see?" he laughed a bit and wrapped his arm slowly around her waist while they walked down the street of the festival. Kenta was a good foot taller than Reni so it would be easier for him to hold her bear till she wanted it back.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Reni smiled and nodded and gave him bear to hold and reni was alittle short for age and as walked though the festival men boys looked at her and she tried to ignore them .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Kenta saw all of the other guys around him looking at her and he felt a little bit over protective. Everytime a guy looked at her in such a way that he didn't like he would bare his canines at them and growl. He couldn't help himself by doing this, it was jsut a basic protection maneuver he always did. His animal instincts were acting up again he could tell.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Reni looked at him and giggled and walked to riverside where doing last the fireworks to watch them and looked so colourful and she was amazed so much by them .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 pm

He sat down by the riverside holding her big teddy bear in his arms and smiled at her. He thought she was cute when she was amazed at something. The lights seemed to glisten off of her eyes which was very pretty. He then paid attention to the fireworks and tried to keep his mind off of everything around him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Reni smiled and when they all finshed she was bit sad and she got up and started walk abit and she then stopped and said " about eariler today when you kissed me , i was upset about it was first kiss and and i just did not think you want kiss girl like me , i not like normal girl with big chests and stuff "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Kenta got up and looked at her walking away. He was shocked that she actually brought up the kiss. He felt bad about what he did and looked down. When she was done with what she said he looked back at her surprised. "I'm sorry for what I did, but I couldn't help myself ok? I haven't been with a woman for a long time and I just kind of got excited when you were acting so cute. It doesn't take much right now to make me happy. And your crazy you know? Saying that your not attractive. You don't need to be like every other woman out there, some men like diversity." He smiled at her then started to walk again.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Reni smiled and blushed at what he had said and then Said " well I'm really quite weird I'm pretty mostly wanted by a lot for my powers "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Kenta sighed and continued to walk, "Well if it makes you feel any better, I still don't even know what powers you all have. So that isn't what caught my attention." he was looking at all of the festivities there at the festival as he walked past them towards the exit. He was hoping that Reni was actually following him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Reni smiled and followed him and thought he seemed super powerful and then grabbed him arm as they walked .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Kenta looked around, "So is there anything you needed to do tonight or anywhere you want me to walk you to? I want to make sure you'll get home safe." he looked at her a little worried and smiled that she decided to keep her arm around his. It made him feel like he was responsible for her and liked being able to protect her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Reni shook her head as she not anywhere to be and just felt happy being with him that moment and hope last forever
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Kenta stopped and looked at her, "Well do you have any plans on what we should do then? Cause I have a feeling walking around all night might get tiring after awhile." He grinned at her and chuckled a bit.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Reni smiled and said " I was plank go Going back home to get some sleep bit tired now " and she rubbed her eyes abit
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:43 pm

He smiled and chuckled a bit, "Well let me walk you home then. I can't let a young woman like you walk home all alone now can I. That wouldn't be gentleman like at all." He smiled and started to walk to her house so he knew she would get there safe.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:01 am

Reni giggled alittle and smiled and when they got the front door of her she smiled and then gave small kiss on lips and waved goodbye and walked into her house .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:34 pm

He smiled when she kissed him and when she walked into the house he turned around and walked back into the woods. He didn't go far of course but he just turned into his wolf form and layed down in the woods looking towards her house. He made sure not to go too far away just in case she needed him for something. He felt connected to her in some way that he knew he couldn't leave.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:56 am

Reni had gone up to her room and and undressed and then dressed for bed and went to sleep and next morning she ran out with toast in her mouth in a rush to work and went though portal to get to goddess world .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Kenta never knew what to do when he got up in the morning. He always just got up and sat under the tree he always saw Reni next to. But today was different, he felt the need to do something, but didn't know what to do. He walked around the woods and decided to go see his friend Baka Neko, he was a cat. he usually didn't make friends with cats but he thought he was a very special cat, so he called him Baka Neko. I guess he thought the meaning was funny.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Reni came from goddess work after little world but she was hurt there huge fight that happened and walked home slowly .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Kenta and Baka were walking together as he saw someone who looked like they were hurt. He walked over to her and was shocked when he saw that it was reni. He turned into his human form and held her. "Are you ok? Your terribly hurt what happened?" He was really worried about her health and safety that he started to get really angry at whoever did this to her. His eyes turned red and his teeth started to grow but he didn't want to push it just in case it would affect her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:06 pm

" I'm goddess and there was attack on heaven by hell " and as she to regain her strength she went sucked his blood from his neck .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next