naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncertain times ( kenta only )

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Uncertain times ( kenta only )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncertain times ( kenta only )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Kenta saw her leg get caught by a chain and his eyes instantly turned red with fury. He stood next to Reni and started to grow very large. He stood as tall as an elephant. His fur turned bright red and he grew three more tails which were now spiky instead of a smooth fur. His teeth grew very long and very sharp and he had flames coming out from the side of his mouth. Instead of howling now, it turned into a roar, like a lion. He looked straight at these hunters and roared at them, while creating a firey ring around them, which formed into a dome. He then stomped down his right paw and the fire dome pushed out very fast towards the hunters. It was like a big wall of fire that was nearly impossible to escape unharmed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Uncertain times ( kenta only )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncertain times ( kenta only )

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:53 pm

when the chain came of reni leg and looked up at him and tengu black wings came from her back and she flew up and hugged around his neck and said " its ok " and waited till went back to normal and she cared about him and she had remembered him from her childhood as she fleet from demon hunters with her mother
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Kenta flinched a bit when she held onto him but he looked into her eyes with his fire red eyes and then the color of his eyes changed back to green and he slowly started to turn back into his normal wolf form. He sat on the ground and looked down. He didn't want to make eye contact with her, not after he let his other side out. He was not proud of it since it hurt people.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Reni had seen him form and she smiled cutely and said " turn into your human self before i drink all your blood " and she waited till he went human form and grabbed his hand and dragged off small hut she knew she used to hide from demon hunters.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 pm

As he had turned into his human form, the world was a little blurry for him. It usually happened after he used so much of his power in a fight. He saw that they were going deep into the woods and he was getting a little nervous now. "Where are we going?" he knew since she had his hand he couldn't go anywhere and had to follow her. He hoped it was someplace safe but he didn't want anything bad to happen.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:10 pm

when they went inside the hut and made him sit down and she put shield around the hut to protect from demons and then looked at him and bit her wrist and so she started to bleed and put at his face and then said " drink it carm you down "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Kenta looked at her like she was crazy. "I can't do that, It will put you in great danger and I can't risk it." He said and he lightly moved her arm back towards her. He didn't want to endanger her, as if he did drink her blood, he would become addicted and would probably never let go until he drank all of her blood, possibly killing her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:19 pm

reni glared and then said " its fine i be ok im stronger than i look and im half tengu , half wolf and im goddess its fine " and she put wrist out once to him and hoped take she knew it would help him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:25 pm

He sniffed her wrist and flinched a little bit at the smell, since it was not a common blood smell. I wonder if my blood smells like this too. It's kind of foul. "How do you know this will help me? You barely know what I am. In my one form I could probably kill you right now, I'm not safe, so why are you risking your life to help me?" he looked at her with his concerned, green, glowing eyes.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Reni giggled and said " its kinda hard kill me i have blood of a peach from my mother it heals demons and they eat if they wanted to but the wind spirit in me protect me and i trust you " and looked at him waiting .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Kenta looked at her and sighed, he knew he wasn't going to get her to think any different. So he took her wrist and pulled her towards him making her sit on his lap. He wrapped his arm around her waist to make sure she wouldn't fall off or move around while he was doing this. He then licked her wrist first to see what her blood tasted like and flinched a bit since it didn't taste that great. He sighed and let his canines grow sharp, then he sank his teeth into her wrist and started to drink her blood. He had his eyes open, and his eyes started to change colors while he was drinking. They started green then they changed to blood red, then to a pale blue, then to a very light green. He felt a rush through his head so he decided to stop before things got out of hand. He retracted his teeth from her wrist and licked it clean for her so it would heal back up quicker. He then licked his lips clean of any blood that was left. He didn't know what to do.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Reni looked at him and smiled and she felt bit fainted and rested her head on his neck and it first time she let anyone drink her blood , she felt happy but also nervous of what she had done.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Kenta just stared at the wall in front of him. He continued to hold onto Reni so she could rest. He felt a strange feeling rush through his head. It was like a surge of power, or loneliness. He couldn't tell anymore, but then something struck in his chest, like someone grabbed onto his heart. He grabbed his chest and held it tight. He started to breath heavier and decided to lay Reni down on the floor lightly so he wouldn't wake her and he walked outside very quietly. He felt his heart beating fast, faster than usual. He looked down at his hands and they were shaking. His eyes turned blood red again, and finally his heart started to slow pace again. He sighed and wondered what had happened. He walked back into the hut and sat back down, thinking about what could've happened. Instead he decided to just leave it be and closed his eyes.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Reni woke after abit and stood up and wandered what had happened and looked at him blushed alittle and looked her wrist and blushed more as thought of his lips around wrist and tried to hide happiness .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Kenta opened his eyes and looked around trying to remember where he was. He noticed Reni on the flood smiling and he laughed, "Good morning? Are you all right, you look happy. Did something please you?" He was oblivious as to what was making her happy so he just looked out of the window across from him and smiled, "Its nice and light outside. The sunlight always feels so good on my fur." He then stood up and stretched. When he stretches he can almost touch the ceiling.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Reni blushed and said " maybe " and walked outside and looked around and danced around alittle and smiled and she looked all cute like and then she remembered that there was festival and then went back in hut and asked " tonight there will festival would be my date to it ? "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Kenta smiled when he saw her dancing thinking she was really cute. He was surpised when she asked him to be her date though. "You want me to be your date? Well I guess theres no harm in that. Why not, it sounds fun." He looked at her and smiled.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Reni smiled and blew kiss and him and then thought good time to get back home and get something to eat and parents probabley wandered where she was .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Kenta was shocked at what she just did and smiled a bit. He didn't know what he should do but when he thought about kissing her he got alittle excited so he walked up to quickly and grabbed around her waist and pulled her towards his body a little more rough than he would've wanted it to be and he pressed his lips against hers. He was a little over excited so after a couple of seconds he let go and looked at her, wondering if he should leave now.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm

reni did not see it coming blushed madly after he let go put hands over face and was too shocked to say anything and felt bit embrassed and it was her first kiss and felt abit mute .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Kenta felt a little ashamed that he pushed himself to do that to her. He walked towards the door and turned into his wolf form. I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. I will leave now. I'll meet you near my tree when you want to go to the festival. If you still want to go anyway. He then walked out of the door and disappeared into the woods.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

reni blussed wanted say something but she did not know what to say and went home she found dress pink and green festival dress to wear and had her blue hair and had it down and headband and waited by the tree and waited for him.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Kenta was already up within the tree branches waiting for her. By the time she got there he jumped out of the tree right beside her and said, "Bout time you got here, I was beginning to worry you weren't going to show." He smiled and laughed a bit, hoping that the evening wasn't going to be awkward because of what had happened earlier that day.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:08 pm

reni smiled and nodded and she did know what she should say and grabbed his arm and went look at fireworks and all little prizes at all the stalls and wanted win some of them .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Kenta saw the amazement in her eyes and smiled at how cute she looked. "Do you want to play one of these games? I think you could easily win something." He then paid the vender some money so she could play a game.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next