naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desires ( Kyo only )

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Desires ( Kyo only ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Desires ( Kyo only )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Kyo moved in front of Mio, protecting her from them. "Get out of here, I'll find you when I'm done with these jokers." Fire burned in his eyes. His teeth grew in size and instantly turned into his wolf form. He was used to this form the most and didn't know if he would be able to control his tengu form quite yet. He leaped into action by taking out the first hunter with one hit.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Mio just listened to him and ran off towards her house and she thought she need a bath after everything that happened she need think things though and she hoped kyo would be ok and touched Her mark on her neck .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:17 pm

*An hour later*
Kyo started to walk back home. He had a slight limp from the fight and a couple cuts but he felt good knowing that Mio was going to be ok. He decided it would take too long to walk home so he just teleported into his room. He sat on the couch and looked to see how bad his wounds were. He noticed that some of the cuts were pretty deep, like the one on his leg making him have a limp, but the other ones are really only flesh wounds. "I hope Mio is fine, I wish she would come in here and help me. For some reason I can't heal myself as fast as I usually can. I wonder if they had something on their swords and knives that are keeping me from healing. Something isn't right with them. They are trying too hard. What do they want with us..." Kyo sat there pondering about those hunters and their antics. Mio where are you, we need to talk, and I need your help. I'm in my room, please come in.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Mio heard what kyo said and just listened anc wandered what had happened and just did as he said and got changed into skirt , strappy top , leather jacket and boots and when she arrived at his house and walked though the door and when up to his room and opened his bedroom door and looked at him and looked at him and walked up to him saw he was hurt and hoped he was ok .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Kyo heard the door open and smiled, "Well its about time you got your little butt over here." He started to laugh but laughed too hard and started coughing, which hurt him. He put his head back on the couch and chuckled a little bit so he wouldn't cough anymore. "I know what your thinking, but no its not bad. It could be worse, so don't worry. You need to help me heal these wounds though, for some reason I can't heal myself like I normally can." He tried to turn his head to see her but he was too sore to do so.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:20 pm

Mio sat next to him on the bed and started to heal him a it getting most the wounds healed but then said " for the others u need drink some of my blood " and showed him her neck so could drink from it
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Kyo was shocked when she said that. "Is it that severe? Is it nessesary? Im just nervous everytime i have to take some of your blood cause I don't want to take too much." He gave her a nervous look and gave her a little kiss on her neck where she showed him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:12 am

Mio looked at him and blushed a little and said " yes my blood help you heal faster " and waited for him to start drinking her blood and she wanted him get better as she hated it when he got hurt .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:06 am

Kyo had fear in his eyes. Once he started drinking her blood it was hard for him to stop. The wolf inside him felt his hunger grow when he drank. He sighed, he didn't want to but she was right, it would be the only way. He made his canines grow long and sharp, and leaned in. He slowly sank his canines into her neck and started to lop up the blood that came leaking out. Her sweet and tangy blood. It made him go wild, made him feel alive once again. But he knew if he didn't stop soon he would drink her dry. He let go and licked her wounds to seal them shut. He felt better, and hoped that his wounds were no longer a problem. He looked at Mio and gave her a small smile, "Thank you for that, but if you keep giving me your blood, your not going to have any left for yourself. I'm worried about you."
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 am

Mio bit her lip as she felt her blood drunk by kyo and blushed and when he stopped and he looked at her , she just looked away and blushed and then said " well I would not give my blood to just anyone " and she looked at him after awhile and blushed a little and smiled .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:27 am

Kyo smiled and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a big hug. "You are very special to me Mio. You must always remember that alright? No matter what happens, I will always be here for you." Then he kissed her on the lips and then stood up. He was still a little dizzy from the lack of blood, but he held his balance and stretched.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:33 am

Mio blushed and smiled cutely and listened what he had to say and smiled more and giggled a little and then took out her mobile and saw missed calls from her mum and sighed and put back in her pocket and then said " is ok to stay here for awhile ? I just do not want to talk to my mother , sometimes I wish had mother like yours " and she then smiled .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:41 am

Kyo looked at her and smiled, "Sure you can stay for awhile. Why don't you want to talk to your mother? Shes just concerned about you." He went back next to her again and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in close.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:45 am

Mio gave him a look like he already knew the reason why she did not want to talk to her mother and then Mio said " she does not like you one bit she wants me to end with you and I do not want that she does not think your right man for me "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 am

Kyo stiffens up a bit when she told him, but then laughed about it. "Well I guess technically I'm not a man anyway, so I can see her point, but I am more of a man than some things out there wanting to get a hold of you." Kyo scoffed at the whole thing and wasn't too pleased to hear that but he had to make his point.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:08 am

Mio smiled at kyo as he tried make his point and then she started to laugh alot and smiled and then said " that's one of the reasons I love you .. " and then she realised what she had said as she want to say it for so long and she put her hands Over her mouth and blushed lots .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:22 am

Kyo smiled when she finally said it and pulled her close to him. "Now that's my girl." He held her tight and kissed her passionatly on the lips. He's been waiting for her to say that for a long time. I guess she just needed the right moment to tell him that. "I love you too babe." And he kissed her once more.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:25 am

Mio blushed madly and started cry with tears happiness and kissed him back madly and just smiled back at him and put her arms around his neck in a hug and kissed him madly and felt so happy .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum