naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes [ Hiko Only]

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Changes [ Hiko Only] Empty Changes [ Hiko Only]

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Airi was sitting on near by chair with kyo in her arms asleep and reni having nap next the chair by her mother , as hanazo tried to heal hiko from illusion that he was in where he be used by diva as they all in medic tent on edge of demon world in middle of war between cat demon and wolf demons and bit odd goddess or ten , They all waited hiko to wake from it all .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Changes [ Hiko Only] Empty Re: Changes [ Hiko Only]

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Hiko was in a daze. He just felt like he was falling..falling to the depths of Hell. He felt a burning in his right leg, wondering why it hurt. Someone was touching it, making it burn more than he ever thought it would. Hiko is unconscience, but he could smell, hear, and feel everything that was going on around him. The smell of the fresh pine trees growing in the park, the smell of potent medician being supplied into his leg, hearing Hanazo rummaging though her equiptment for the right tool, swearing every once in awhile out of frustration, and feeling his leg going numb. He wondered if Airi and the children were worried. But what worried him the most was Diva...why did she try to kill him. Breaking his train of thought, he felt a sharp, splitting pain in his leg and he woke up instantly, jumping of the bed and grabbed Hanazo by the neck in anger and pain. "What the hell are you doing to me." Hiko knew it wasn't Diva near him, but his brain made him think that he still had to protect himself. He totally forgot about his leg and was standing perfectly on it, even though it hurt.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Hanzo felt kinda pissed of even knowing it was not his fault in a way but just elbowed him in the gut so he would fall to floor and as soon airi saw hiko fall to the floor she put kyo on the chair and ran over to hiko hugging him and covering him in her sent of human , demon of black bird and wolf and her heart was racing , she happy he was awake but scared because he was hurt .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:42 pm

The blow to the gut woke Hiko from his trance. He looked at the floor with his eyes wide open, trying to make sense of what was going on around him. He looked up at Hanzo but didn't pay much attention to her. When he got attacked by Airi's hug he was shocked at first, but once he smelled all of very familiar smells on her, he then realizing it was her, a slight smile appeared on his face and put his hand on her back in a little hug.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Hanzo smiled and rubbed her neck as little bit of redness and then look at hiko " sorry for hitting you" and ari looked up at hanzo and then looked back at hiko and smiled at him her gentle smile she allways had and then helped hiko get up back onto the bed .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Hiko looked at Hanzo when he got up, "Don't worry about it Hanzo, I'm tougher than I look." He then noticed his leg was killing him when he was standing on it and almost fell from the pain. "Damn what happened to my leg.." A pain stricken look appeared on his face as he grimiced at the pain. He didn't figure he should sit down yet, so he decided to keep standing with his wounded leg.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Hanzo looked at him sighed abit she knew was stubbon and she said " what I could see alittle in the illusion that diva cast you under , bear trap of some kind hurt your leg at the time but diva cause physical pain and mental pain too that what I think " , Airi just stared at hiko she smell the sent diva still on him and she did not like it , she bit her lip to stop self growling but also made her lip bleed and she licked gone and walked the tent to get some fresh air away from that sent.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Hiko watched Airi walk out of the tent and sighed. "So is my leg really hurt or is my brain just making me think it is." He looked at Hanzo to try to see the answer in her eyes. He didn't really mind if his leg was hurt since it would just heal up right away, but if it's a serious break, then it would take at least a couple hours for his body to be able to regenerate that bone. "She's not happy is she." he asked Hanzo. Even though he obviously knew the answer.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Hanzo smiled him slightly and said " it should heal soon not proper break so I give it couple hours to heal maybe less , and yeah its because of sent that have on it stinks but best thing would be to have bath but also has both wolf and black bird demon running her veins " While hanazo and hiko where talking , airi walked of to huge lake and took of clothes and jumped in tried rid herself that smell.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Hiko shook his head, "I understand her problem, i really don't smell the greatest right now. The sent is awful. Blah." he stuck his tongue out and limped out of the tent, but before he left, he turned around, "Thanks Hanzo, your a good help." he gave her one of his famous side smiles and walked out. He figured since he needed to get rid of the smell he would take quick dip in the lake thats on the other side of the park. So since Hanzo said his leg would heal, he figured he might as well get some warmth though his muscles to help the healing process. He turned to his wolf form and ran as fast as he could to the lake. Normally it would've taken him around 15 minutes to walk to the lake, but this time, it only took him 2 minutes to get there. When he got there, he stopped and looked at the side of the lake, noticing some clothing on the side. He smiled and sat down near the clothes and watched his wife swim in the lake, wondering how long it would take her to notice he was there.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Airi was swimming around duncking her head under water and finally she stood up in the water and as wet from the water as she could be and little bit of the wind made her hair flow and she turned around saw hiko she blushed and but went step alittle back and fell on her bum in the water and she said " owww"
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Hiko smiled when she saw him and he laughed. He turned into his human form and started to take his clothes off. "Wow you, my dear lady, are funny. Do you do that on purpose just to cheer me up?" he walks into the water once he fully gets undressed and he walked toward Airi, picking her up and holding her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Airi just blussed and looked at him and held onto him and said " No of course not im just little clumsy like I have allways been" she gave him little cheeky glare but as did her demon wolf tail had sneaked out and airi blussed tried make go back into her body .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Hiko laughed even more and looked into her beautiful eyes. "I knoww you are. But theres nothing better than protecting you." he then kissed her lips gently and then looked around hearing a stick break in the forest near them. He wnated to think it was only a rabbit or maybe even a deer, but he wasn't so sure anymore.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Airi Blussed even more and put her face into his chest and hugged him more and sniffed him abit and said " you need wash you smell " . Also in the background of forest was someone watching spying one of diva`s minions .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Hiko put Airi down into the water so she could cover herself. "I'll be right back." Hiko then vanished and in his wolf form, appeared behind Diva's minion and bit onto his neck, snapped his head off. Her minion just vanished into thin air in a puff of smoke. Well thats the end of him. Thats what he gets for spying on a woman when she's washing. He huffed then walked back towards Airi and started to swim in the water. Still in his wolf form, his black fur swayed in the water. He was swimming around Airi, trying to make her happy.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Airi watched hiko going off , she looked down at water and thought to herself my face is same as hers she will keep coming back until has what she wants when hiko came back she smiled and giggled trying to act normal and have some peace while she could and make most of it, so gave huge smile and splashed hiko a lot and tried run away alittle .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Hiko played along with her, even know she forgot that he can read her thoughts like his sister. He didn't mention anything about it though. He desided to change into his human form and then asked, "so do i still smell bad?" and he got close to her and held her in his arms.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Airi blussed as hiko held her in his arms and she giggled and she said " yep stink sooooo much " then stuck her tougue out at him and giggled some more .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Hiko laughed again and started to tickle her, "Well maybe i'll just have to take a nice shower then, just to get rid of this stink, and smell like myself again. Would you like that better?" he kissed her once more and then looked around again. I really hope all goes well with this, i don't want to lose her again. He looked down at the water with a sad look on his face, but he tried to hide it as much as possible.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Airi giggled a lot as he tickled and blussed and said between breaths " Maybe....but...we..are...forest...there...no...showers" and giggled some more and smiled atthis moment in time but in deep parts of heart she scared of losing him she did want diva have him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 pm

He smiled and looked at her, "Thats why we go home and take a shower silly. You forget about the powers that i pocess." he held onto her, and he teleported them and their clothes back to his place. He smiled at her and he asked, "So are u clean enough or do u want to take a shower quick before i get in there?" he sat on the bed and looked at her, waiting for an answer.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Airi just sat on the bed and face went bright red and just looked down floor it been sooo long since they had done anything felt like innocent girl once again and just smiled lightly .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:02 pm

He looked out of the window, "Is that a no then? Well i'll just go take a shower. If you want to join me, you know where I am." he then got up, and he walked toward the bathroom and closed the door. He started the water and got in the shower.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Airi shouted at herself and hit head on the bed and ran around room and said to herself out loud " what wrong with Im acting like a child , I given birth to children I should be acting like this gahhh"
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next