naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnFinished Work [ Rinzo and kanzui only ]

2 posters

Go down

UnFinished Work [  Rinzo and kanzui only ] Empty UnFinished Work [ Rinzo and kanzui only ]

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 am

Hanzo stood in training field as she always do when she would train , but as lately she felt she could sense someone always watching her but then would disappear she wanted end it and stop them if they after her but this time she want to find just be protect by someone , but did miss special person she loved dearly, as they just broke up she wanted tell him how she felt she loved alot and she did not want be afraid anymore .She show she was strong after all she had trained all by self after her sensei gone missing and her other team mate had gone back her own country so night before Hanzo sent letter to rinzo asking him come to training filed and also bring who ever was stalking her .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

UnFinished Work [  Rinzo and kanzui only ] Empty Re: UnFinished Work [ Rinzo and kanzui only ]

Post  k-pak Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:31 pm

[image]
Unfinished Work.

It had been some time since this man had taken step on the campus or area of the high school. Everything is as it used to be when he was last there. some of the students have graduated, others are still stuck where they were at. It pleased him greatly that nothing had happened to change this place, this way the memories can stick around longer. The particular place that he entered from held great memories of torture and other happenings that he had done to the students of the school. His favorite was some girl with weird angelic like powers. The powers were what he was interested in and getting some of her genetic material and a sample of said power should allow him to gain said powers, but a lass he has yet to get what he needs due to meddling from his younger brother and her "friends". As of now however, from what the Nika clansman has heard, a lot of her friends had graduated or left so there shouldn't be much trouble in obtaining what he wanted.

The day he entered into the park was rather sunny and bright. From the spot he was standing in the distance, he could see the training fields that were pretty full with students and other people that the high school allowed in every one in a while when needed. One person in particular stood out, it was her, the gal with the angelic bloodline, oh what a lucky day it was. Kanzui, the nika clansman, didnt have to really search for her.

"Well well well, what a lucky day, there she is. Much like this place she hadn't changed."

He said and looked around the area for his brother Rinzo, who wasnt there. This was good, no one to get in his way of getting what what his. So after some thought he he moved down closer and closer before launching and appearing onto one of the training dummies in the training field. The dummy was in the particular section the girl was in. The cat like man looked at her with a grin.

"Its good to see i dont have to hunt for you now. Now be a good little girl and give me your blood and powers."

He said menacingly with a sort of lower toe of voice than normal.

Whats gonna happen?
[image]
k-pak
k-pak
Admin

Back to top Go down

UnFinished Work [  Rinzo and kanzui only ] Empty Re: UnFinished Work [ Rinzo and kanzui only ]

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Hanzo looked behind her and turned around and looked at him remember of him and grinned her teeth a bit in angry way he was same and then just blinked and put one her hands to her chest and then looked at him detail and looked around see what around and said to him " i was never good girl was i , i am what i am but one thing is for sure that not getting my powers ever so play nice kitty " and stuck tongue out at him and laughed a little
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down