naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whistling song( open to two people....JOIN)

2 posters

Go down

The Whistling song( open to two people....JOIN) Empty The Whistling song( open to two people....JOIN)

Post  Under Con Tue May 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Mercury
Spoiler:
Jupiter
Spoiler:

Both

"Seven apples in a witches tree" " with seven seeds to plant inside of me" " In springtime I grew a magic song"
"Then skipping along" "I sang the song to everyone,I looked at the world through apple eyes" "Cut myself a slice of sunshine pie.." Two girls sat upon the parks swingsets,singing at the top of their lungs rather beautiful,this weird one.One girl sported long green hair and dark olive eyes while the other sported long blue hair and bright orange eyes.
Under Con
Under Con

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20akatsuki%20girl/ichis

Back to top Go down

The Whistling song( open to two people....JOIN) Empty Re: The Whistling song( open to two people....JOIN)

Post  k-pak Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm

[image]
The Whistling Song.

The day was sunny and bright out. The sun was smiling at all the young people down below on campus. The park itself was kind of populated, it usually is on sunny days like this. It was a great attraction for those in school and out of school to chill and relax for a bit before going back to the stressful lives they normally live. The park overall was used to walk, run, play and a lot of activities that were meant for fun. It was also a place for talking and meeting up with friends or maybe meeting new people.

This one boy of a unique clan was out and about, flying around. He was from a clan that had a physical mutation, which were wings. Everyone in his clan or family had these wings, large and white angel wings. They generally like flying, it gives them a sense of freedom. This teen was a more urban individual. He was the second to join the konoha high school after his brother, this is of course for members of his clan. The two were close to being the youngest in the clan. Hiroti and long blonde hair, nice smooth and white angel wings. His clothing was close to urban gothic, but red instead of black.

He was up in the sky and speeding through the air. The wind felt good rustling through his feathers and hair, however, he had been doign this for a few hours and needed to recharge his batteries. With a land on the ground, he started a brisk walk on the trails, looking at everyone that hadnt seen him before oogle at his characteristics. It made him kind of happy that he got the attention, but he was kind of shy in the public's eye. He stopped under a tree to get some shade, above were noises that he couldnt quite make out, so he looked up and saw a couple of girls sitting on a somewhat high branch.

"Uh... Hi."

He said with a small attention grabbing tone. It was hyped up, but not overly excited.

Introductions.
[image]
k-pak
k-pak
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Whistling song( open to two people....JOIN) Empty Re: The Whistling song( open to two people....JOIN)

Post  Under Con Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 pm

A small giggle or two would echo from the tree branches as two sets of eyes peered down at the boy from each side of him(they are still in the tree). The only similarities between the eyes where that they were framed by thick lashes and seemed to be glowing ever so slightly....

It would seem that the pair of eyes on his right side would be a bright tangy orange, glowing slightly ,and instead of a black pupil the eyes were clear of such except for a white outline of a circle where the pupil would be. A few strands of dark navy blue hair hung out of the branches. While the left set of eyes would seem to be a bright emerald green with a darker green pupil,while they didn't glow as much as the orange set they did seem to sparkle,a light green braid hanging out of the tree branches.

"Hello!~" the two would chime in unison,keeping their forms hidden in the leaves and branches of the trees as the green eyed one turned to him to ask "who are you?" the other set of eyes had vanished and the tree's branches were shuddering as she seemed to climb up only to continue singing "I danced with the peanut butterflies ,Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye" without taking her eyes off of the male the green eyed one began to sing again continuing off where the oranged eyes one left off A thousand sugar stars ,Oh put them in a jar ,And then whistle round the world ." Before both alto and soprano tone blended in unison Oh whistle round the world ...I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say ..And off I'll go from June to May ,oh whistling round the world then as suddenly as they started they stopped waiting...

Last edited by Under Con on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Under Con
Under Con

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20akatsuki%20girl/ichis

Back to top Go down

Post  k-pak Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 am

[image]
The Whistling Song.

He could see bits and piece of the girls characteristics. They both said hello at the same time, did they rehearse talking or something? Their faces seemed to be hidden in the tree's leafs, but their voices were quite clear. What followed was sort of confusing. aside from asking who he was, they seemed to speak in riddles. why was the other one mentioning the months of the year.It was all very strange to him. One of them kind of said hello, but it was followed by a goodbye.

"My name is Miroshi, Hiroti. Um.... what about you girls?"

He replied with a bit of confusion.

Introductions.
[image]
k-pak
k-pak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down