naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaya Hikari-Ono Char App...

2 posters

Go down

Amaya Hikari-Ono Char App... Empty Amaya Hikari-Ono Char App...

Post  xxAllyaxx Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 am

Name: Amaya Yori Hikari-Ono
--Nickname: Ama

Clan: None at the moment.

Looks: Amaya is a spunky read head. She has bright blue eyes, and thin arched eyebrows. She almost always has her trademark goggled on the top of her head. She has her hair pulled back into a pony-tail, with a few loose strands over her cheek bones. She has a curvy body, and medium length limbs, though she is pretty short. She wears an orange fishnet belly-shirt over a black sports bra. Amaya has some green straps that hang off, with no particular use except to keep her shirt from falling off if she would happen to be hanging upside down. She has duel wrist warmers of red and black on her arms. Amaya also has a pure white pendent with her village symbol on it. Amaya has dark purple extra wide shorts, with red straps in a cris-cross fashion. She also has green straps to keep her shorts up since their so big. Her belt is a simple white, with a red buckle. Her ears are rounded and her cheeks have a heart shape to them. Her top lip is thicker than her bottom lip, and her nails are about 1 cm extended from her finger pads, pretty short. She is 5 foot 3 inches, and wieghs 139 lbs.

Personality: Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Amaya has an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Amaya has a highly valued knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions, Amaya is a long-range thinker. She has very high standards for her performance, but not the performance of others. Amaya is considered a natural leader, but she will follow if she trusts existing leaders.

Ninja Rank: Chuunin
--Specialty: Taijutsu, Genjutsu
Element: Raiton/Lightning
History : Amaya was born in a very small village outside the capital of Mizu. She was born with an eye problem and was partcially blind for about 3 years. Her parents were Anbu and were away on missions a lot, so her town-people raised her. On her 11th birthday she was shipped off to the academy to become genin, then at age 16 she moved onto the highschool as a fresh out of the oven Chuunin. Her inheritance from her parents came soon after she entered high school, when she received news of their deaths. Her only living relatives are her three older siblings, and her Aunt Ronoka. Her past grades were sufficient, B+ and A- range. She lives alone in a small one bedroom apartment about a quarter mile away from the school. She had a cat named Sparxs who accompanied her from home, her cat died at the age of 13, she received the cat at the age of 10.

--Village of Birth: Mizugakure

--Theme Song: So what; By Pink

Last edited by xxAllyaxx on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Theme Song, Element, Specialty)

xxAllyaxx

Back to top Go down

Amaya Hikari-Ono Char App... Empty Re: Amaya Hikari-Ono Char App...

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm sorry but you used the wrong character template. Please use the newer one. Then I will see if your character can be approved or not. Please find a pic, you can also write out the looks, but have a pic just to give us a little more of a sight of what she looks like. And the technical word for weapons is Kenjutsu. So please use that word too. I will be happy to evaluate your work later when you do it correctly. And no, I'm not being pushy. I'm jsut trying to make sure you do it right.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAllyaxx Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 am

Riley Nevaeh wrote:I'm sorry but you used the wrong character template. Please use the newer one. Then I will see if your character can be approved or not. Please find a pic, you can also write out the looks, but have a pic just to give us a little more of a sight of what she looks like. And the technical word for weapons is Kenjutsu. So please use that word too. I will be happy to evaluate your work later when you do it correctly. And no, I'm not being pushy. I'm jsut trying to make sure you do it right.
Well if I could actually find this "template" of yours I might be able to do it right.

xxAllyaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm

here https://narutohighschool.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f5/charater-template-t5.htm and I know what you did wrong. You didn't even finish it. You have to do everything that's no here. Dont' skimp out on it....
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAllyaxx Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 am

Riley Nevaeh wrote:here https://narutohighschool.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f5/charater-template-t5.htm and I know what you did wrong. You didn't even finish it. You have to do everything that's no here. Dont' skimp out on it....

Well I don't see that I skipped out on anything. I copied the template exactly when I made this. So what did I do wrong? The layout I used looks exactly the same as the one in the link. And another thing, it says "MUST BE TWO LINES" and "MUST BE FOUR FULL LINES" This means I can only give two lines or four lines or detail? You're template is rather complicated.

xxAllyaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:02 am

um, no it's not.....you missed out on the theme song, your characters element, and like I said before, weapon use is called Kenjutsu. Otherwise your character is done correctly. You just didn't finish the whole thing.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAllyaxx Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:27 am

Fixed everything.. Though I'm not sure what you mean by Theme Song \= Like a song on an iPod or something? =_____= I don't even know if I need links for these things.

xxAllyaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm

a theme song is a song that describes your character by it's personality. You did fine, and you don't need a link unless you want to put one on. APPROVED
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAllyaxx Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 am

Thank you very much for the help.. =P

xxAllyaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down