naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baki Ookami

2 posters

Go down

Baki Ookami Empty Baki Ookami

Post  Baki Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:12 am

Name:Baki Ookami
-Nickname: Baka (hes a dumbass and obviously gets called that alot)

Clan: none

Looks:baki has spikeyish jet black hair that points downward. he also has red eyes and pale skin which can eaasly be taned. he has a slim build with wide borad shoulders and a big chest. he is either spiing his hair up or down.
-Pictures:Baki Ookami 0d_1_b-2

Personality:baki is a smoker who hides his addicting from my people. this makes him careful and cautoius. baki can act like a "baka" sometimes and be very foolish. however he can quickly become very seroius and does anything in his power to gain respect.

Ninja Rank: chunnin
-Element: fire
--Specialtytaijutsu

History :baki was born into a average home nothing special with both parents who loved him. he spent most of his time with his mother ebcause his father was always doing missions. baki had a deep bond with his mother and his father turned to smoking because he was overley stressed wth missions. one day baki felt stressed from school and took a smoke from his father. he has then been a smoker and his friends call him "baka" for being dumb and foolish and so guilable.

-Village of Birth: konaha

--------------
Theme Song:

Baki
Baki

Back to top Go down

Baki Ookami Empty Re: Baki Ookami

Post  Baki Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:23 pm

its been a while now will i be approved?
Baki
Baki

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:11 pm

I wish you could be a little more possitive with your character, but if you never want to make a friend with that character, Approved.....i guess...
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down