naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanami Nagasaki

2 posters

Go down

Izanami Nagasaki Empty Izanami Nagasaki

Post  nai-chan Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: Izanami Nagasaki
-Nickname: Nami

Clan: None anymore

Looks: Izanami Nagasaki Title66nekonekohousevq6

Personality: Funny, Sarcastic, Talkative, Energetic, Happy, Competitive, Strong willed, Doesn't trust others easily

Ninja Rank: Chunnin
-Element: Fire
--Specialty Taijutsu

History : Izanami was born on September 17 1993 by Nadia Nagasaki in Osaka, Japan. Her family are strong belivers in a myth called the Kyuro. This states that on this day, a child will be born that has the mark of the phoenix on her back. This child will be the destroyer of the Nagasaki bloodline, meaning that all that carry the blood of the Nagasaki will be killed. Izanami had this mark and everyone shunned her because of it, even her own father hated her. The parents of other children often told their children to stay away from the filthy scum. Yet she still stayed with a smile always on her face, as if she always saw something better coming after the pain and sorrow. When she was 12 she realized that she had some kind of abilities, she would get hurt and her scars, depending on the size healed within minutes. She also noticed that when she was angry something randomly caught on fire. She kept this a secret from everyone, afraid that she would be even more of a regret to her father that she was always trying to win over. Yet no matter what she did, her father always openly hated her..often calling her nothing but a damn dirty witch. She found out why he hated her at the age of 13 when her mother showed her the Kyuro. Immediately she grabbed everything she thought she would need and left. She started working as a waitress but people began to find out that she had powers so many people began to ask her for help whenever they needed someone to beat up gangsters or worse, villans. She learned that many people could control the elements and that she wasn't alone and she could train with ninja and be accepted. Later she left when she became a chunnin and went back to visit her mother after finding out that she was deathly ill. When she got to her mother's house she found that it was a trap set up by her own father and the rest of her family. Her mother sat in the corner, brusied and bloody with tears streaming down her face 'I'm so sorry Izanami, they made me do it' she said between sobs. Her family began to attack her with various objects but she easily disarmed them and kept them away. She didn't want to hurt them even though they wanted to kill her, but they were still family and you just didn't hurt family right? She simply knocked them out or broke a limb so that they wouldn't come at her again. Her father looked at her with disgust in his eyes but she had gotten used to this look and just ignored it 'You dirty little bitch, why won't you just die and save us all the trouble!' He shouted at her before running at her and throwing a few punches which she dodged easily. She got him down and pinned him down then punched him in the face until he died slowly. She didn't realize what she was doing until her mother screamed out loudly and looked at her with fear in her eyes. Izanami stood up and whiped the blood off of her face 'I'm sorry mommy..I didn't know what I was doing' she said but her mother shook her head and screamed 'get the fuck out of here you damn dirty witch!!'. Izanami left and that ended their relationship so she went in search of someone that could teach her how to control her powers better. She met Kenchi Fuda and he taught her how to control her powers and more fighting techniques, she stayed with him for two years before coming back to her only true home.

-Village of Birth: N/A

--------------
Theme Song: Let Me Be Myself by 3 Doors Down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pk8z0getxM
nai-chan
nai-chan

Back to top Go down

Izanami Nagasaki Empty Re: Izanami Nagasaki

Post  Jack94 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Approved =) nice history btw
Jack94
Jack94

Location : behinde you...no the other way...a little to the left...no MY left...this isn't gonna work...

Back to top Go down

Post  nai-chan Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:05 pm

thank you!! ^_^
nai-chan
nai-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:07 pm

np Razz
Jack94
Jack94

Location : behinde you...no the other way...a little to the left...no MY left...this isn't gonna work...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down